The most electrifying game of ego in all of doom entertainment is back! It is time once again to ignore the real purpose of voting for your fellow players, which is to recognize those who have exhibited all-star level talent throughout the season, and to vote for your bestest of friends evar. Only joking of course.. Winter 2018 had a whirlwind regular season, between 8,345
tie games and some brand new maps to go along with them. By Week 5, every single team in the league was in contention for the playoffs and that doesn't happen without some incredible performances. Your mission, should you accept it, is to determine which players were the most incredible. Let the voting begin!
- The captains of the #1 (RoSKing) and #2 (Ralphis) seeded teams at the end of the season are the two captains for both All-Star teams.
- All active players are allowed to vote for 5 different players from any team (excluding the two All-Star captains).
- After voting has ended, both captains will take turns picking 5 players each from a pool of the top 10 voted players.
- Each game will be 3v3 and every player is required to play a minimum of two rounds (unless no-shows etc).
- The maplist is as follows: map01, map06, map12, map29, and map24. All of the maps will be played. At the end of the 5 maps, the total number of flags scored will be used to determine the winner. In the event of a tiebreaker, randmap will be called and that map will be played.
- The game will be played the week after the Championship match, and voting will be open from March 19th - March 30th.