It is time once again for our annual All-Star game! We've had quite an interesting season, along with a varied set of maps that led to a lot of 3-round matches. The only real mainstay map was map04, which helped us kick off the season in familiar territory. After that, it was mostly into the unknown for every team and it produced some amazing and entertaining matches, some of the best ones since this league began. It is with this knowledge that you must now select the best of the best; the cream of the crop! So many players this season had monster games that it will be tough to narrow it down to 5. Unfortunately for you, that is your task. So let the games begin!
- The captains of the #1 (HumanBones) and #2 (Ralphis) seeded teams at the end of the season are the two captains for both All-Star teams.
- All active players are allowed to vote for 5 different players from any team (excluding the two All-Star captains).
- After voting has ended, both captains will take turns picking 4 players each from a pool of the top 10 voted players.
- Each game will be 3v3 and every player is required to play a minimum of two rounds (unless no-shows etc).
- The maplist is as follows: map04, map21, map18, map23, and map02. All of the maps will be played. At the end of the 5 maps, the total number of flags scored will be used to determine the winner. In the event of a tiebreaker, randmap will be called and that map will be played.
- The game will be played the week after the Championship match, and voting will be open from February 23rd March 2nd.